I have received a ‘Creative Blog Award’ from my darling sister (Danish language blog) for which I am very grateful.
The Definition seems to be: “for those who bring unique and creative elements to their blogs. For those who incorporate art, music, creative writing, photo’s, and other beautiful visual effects into their website. For those who put a unique spin on things and come up with new ideas. This award is for the artsy, the funky, the inventor, and even the rebel. This award is for those creative individuals who stand out from the crowd.”
The rules are:
1. The winner must copy this Award to their own blog
2. Link to the blog from whence you received the Award
3. Nominate a minimum of 7 other bloggers
4. Link to the nominated on your blog
5. Leave comment about the award on the nominated blogs.
My nominations are:
- I will start with TeeWeeWonders, the same darling Sister, just in a more internationally understood language. Creatively she is completely international though.
- The Nerdy kNitter is a natural second choice, Lisa has a keen eye in all things wool and not least in all things websdesign.
- Strikkelaboratoriet (Danish language blog) is a fantastic woman with ideas galore. Go see the pictures, even if you can’t read the text.
- The Yarnloopie Monika is one of my all time favourites, her stuff is always done just right!
- I must mention Gooseflesh too, she is not just creative, she is a true artist and the rest of us just pale in her presence.
- I have to include Liselotte of Slagt en Hellig Ko, yet another fantastic Danish blogger that just oozes creativity in her whole being. Actually, I think she is creativity embodied. Go see for the pictures alone.
- Finally, I must include Nicola of Clasheen, now that is felt with a twist if I ever saw it!
Thank you everyone for sharing your wonderful creativity.